At Smart Dental, we use the latest dental technologies to offer you the highest standard of care. When it comes to orthodontic treatment, that means Invisalign in Lexington.
Your Invisalign treatment includes:
- Mess-free iTero digital teeth impressions that are more precise than impressions made with molds
- A customized plan created using a digital 3D model of your mouth
- An Invisalign Outcome Simulator that provides a digital preview of what your new smile should look like
- Clear aligners made of a patented thermoplastic material called SmartTrack
Call 859-577-9526 to schedule a free Invisalign consultation. Ask about our discounts on Invisalign treatment! You’ll enjoy peace of mind receiving treatment from Dr. Tina McGeorge-Mayes, a member of the American Orthodontic Society.
Invisalign Orthodontics Offers Many Advantages
Many people find Invisalign aligners preferable to metal braces. The aligners offer:
- Comfort – The smooth plastic aligners fit snugly over your teeth, so they won’t irritate your mouth the way that bulky metal hardware can.
- Convenience – You can remove aligners for meals, so there are no worries about getting food caught in braces or even damaging them on tough-to-chew foods. Removable aligners also make it much easier to brush and floss your teeth.
- Natural Appearance – Since they are made of clear plastic, Invisalign aligners won’t stand out in your smile.
- Speedy Treatment – Average Invisalign treatment time for adults is just 12 months, and some patients complete their treatment in even less time.
Further Improve Your Smile With Other Cosmetic Dental Treatments
Once your smile is straight, you may be interested in additional cosmetic dentistry procedures. You can:
- Hide Smile Flaws – You can cover imperfections like chips, cracks, and stubborn stains with dental veneers or a tooth bonding treatment.
- Whiten Your Teeth – Choose a treatment in our office or take-home whitening, both from respected brand Zoom.
- Change the Shape of Your Teeth and/or Gums – Your smile and gums will look balanced following teeth contouring and/or gum reshaping procedures.
For Invisalign in Lexington, call Smart Dental at 859-577-9526. Remember, consultations are free!
Common Questions About Invisalign
Why is Invisalign quicker than braces?
The average Invisalign treatment time for adults is 12 months, which is months less than most patients spend in braces. Instead of moving each tooth individually as braces do, Invisalign aligners move your teeth simultaneously. This results in quicker overall treatment. To achieve the best results, you’ll need to wear your aligners at least 22 hours a day.
Can Invisalign help TMJ?
In some cases, a misaligned bite may cause or contribute to TMJ dysfunction. Since Invisalign will correct a misaligned bite, it can help get your TMJ functioning properly again. In addition, since you wear your aligners while sleeping, they cushion your teeth and protect them from the effects of clenching and/or grinding, two behaviors linked to TMJ problems.
Which is better, Invisalign or Smile Direct Club?
Smile Direct Club involves risks you won’t experience with Invisalign. You’ll take teeth impressions at home that are used to make your Smile Direct Club aligners. Absolute accuracy is needed for the best results, so we don’t think it’s a good idea to use DIY impressions. With Smile Direct Club, you’ll also have no direct professional oversight to ensure your treatment is progressing as it should.