If you have a reunion, a wedding, or another important event coming up, you want your smile to look its best. With teeth whitening in Lexington, it will! Let your smile shine on your big day and later in photographs of the event. Choose one of the following whitening options, both of which use products from well-regarded brand Zoom:
- In-Office Teeth Whitening Treatment – Sit back in one of our comfortable dental chairs and relax while we do the whitening work for you. We use a special light to accelerate the whitening process, so you’ll see bright results in about an hour.
- Home Whitening – You’ll receive professional-strength whitening gel to use at home whenever it’s most convenient for you. We’ll also provide you with custom-made whitening trays that make it easy to get a perfect application of gel.
Ready for a whiter smile? Call Smart Dental at (859) 309-1356.
Professional Teeth Whitening Outperforms Drugstore Products
If you’ve ever tried whitening products from the drugstore, you probably haven’t been wowed by your results. You’ll enjoy brighter results with our professional teeth whitening. Two of the most important factors in successful whitening are:
- Whitening Ingredients – The products we use contain a higher concentration of the ingredients that actually whiten your teeth. To keep them shelf stable, drugstore products are not as highly concentrated.
- Custom-Made Whitening Trays – We take impressions of your teeth so we can make trays that perfectly fit your mouth and make it easy to completely cover your teeth. No more struggling with messy strips!
Add Other Cosmetic Services for an Even More Attractive Smile
Once you’ve brightened your teeth, you may be interested in some of our other cosmetic dentistry procedures. You can:
- Cover smile flaws with dental veneers or tooth bonding
- Straighten teeth with Invisalign
- Make adjustments to the shape of teeth with a teeth contouring procedure
- Correct the look of an overly “gummy” smile with laser gum reshaping
For teeth whitening in Lexington, call us today at (859) 309-1356.
Common Questions About Teeth Whitening
Can teeth whitening get rid of stains?
Teeth whitening treatments work well on stains on the porous outer enamel of your teeth. These stains are typically caused by smoking and/or consuming staining food and drink such as coffee, red wine, soy sauce, and berries. The whitening ingredients in our professional treatments break apart the compounds that cause staining.
How do teeth whitening trays work?
We make whitening trays for you using impressions of your teeth so they will perfectly fit your mouth. To whiten teeth, you fill the trays with gel. Unlike messy strips, the trays make it easy to completely cover your teeth. The custom fit also helps keep the gel from coming into contact with your gums, where it can cause irritation.
Are teeth whitening strips any good?
Teeth whitening strips sold in drugstores contain a lower concentration of whitening ingredients than the professional whitening products we use. In addition, we provide you with custom-made whitening trays. They make it easier to apply whitening gel and to completely cover your teeth for better results than you can get with strips.