It’s hard to know if a toothache is “just” painful or threatens your overall dental health. Either way, you’ll feel better if you can get same-day dental care in Lexington. Whether it’s a toothache or a broken tooth, our team can typically see you right away for dental emergencies. Even if we’re not available at our office, you can text emergency inquiries to our dentists and expect a quick response.
Our urgent dental care includes:
- A schedule of 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., with daily time reserved to allow for emergencies
- Experienced dentists with the skills to handle just about any emergency, including broken teeth and infected teeth
- Many restorative dental treatments to repair dental damage, including root canals and dental crowns
- Technology like a dental laser to keep your emergency care as quick and comfortable as possible
- Effective local anesthesia to quickly relieve your pain
Have an emergency? Call us ASAP at 859-577-9526. If it’s outside our business hours, text us so we can advise you on what to do. Ask about our special offer for a $49 emergency exam.
You May Need Restorative Dental Care for Your Emergency
In many if not most cases, our dentists will use restorative dentistry to return your smile to health. They may recommend one of these procedures:
- Dental Fillings – We can repair many cavities with a filling, especially those we identify in their early stages with our laser cavity detector.
- Dental Crowns – A crown can repair even severe dental damage. We use it to mend large cavities, cracked teeth, and broken teeth. When attached to a dental implant, a crown can replace a missing tooth. For cavities that are too large for a filling but not large enough for a crown, we may use an inlay or an onlay.
- Dental Veneers – To avoid removing healthy tooth structure, our dentists use the most conservative restoration possible to repair a damaged tooth. In some cases, veneers are the right fix. We may recommend a pair or a set of veneers so your restoration matches neighboring teeth as closely as possible.
- Root Canals – A root canal procedure will save a tooth threatened by an infection and relieve your pain.
- Tooth Extraction – In most cases, our dentists can remove teeth if necessary, even wisdom teeth.
For same-day dental care in Lexington, call Smart Dental at 859-577-9526.