It can be tough enough to find a dentist for yourself, much less for everyone in your family. It’s harder still if you’re looking for a dental practice where all your family members will feel welcome. It’s no problem at Smart Dental! All ages appreciate our family dentistry in Lexington with:
- Dentists who are comfortable treating both younger and older patients
- Extended hours that make it easy to schedule appointments around work and school
- Location near several schools, including Lansdowne Elementary, Lexington Christian Academy, and Montessori Middle School of Kentucky
- Free consultations and numerous other ways to save money on your family’s care
- Patient-friendly technology like a digital scanner for hassle-free dental impressions
To schedule appointments for your family, call us today at (859) 577-9526.
We Love Treating Smiles in All Stages of Life
You want your children to develop a positive relationship with the dentist so as adults, they won’t avoid getting the care their smiles need. We’ll make sure their introduction to the dentist goes well with gentle yet thorough exams. We’ll even show them images of their mouth on the large-screen monitors in our operatories!
- Cosmetic Dentistry – From Invisalign to dental veneers, you’ll find many ways to beautify your smile.
- Restorative Dentistry – We can repair damaged teeth with restorative services like fillings, crowns, and root canals.
- Tooth Removal – Our dentists can comfortably remove most teeth, even wisdom teeth. For impacted teeth, we’ll refer you to an oral surgeon.
- Teeth Replacement – Replace teeth with dental implants for a smile that’s as good as new – or maybe even better. If implants aren’t for you, you can receive a dental bridge or dentures.
Emergencies Are No Big Deal With Same-Day Care
Most families will experience at least an occasional dental emergency. Whether it’s a sudden toothache or a cracked tooth, our dentists can often see you or your family member for same-day care. We’re open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., and we reserve time in our schedule to allow for emergency appointments. If you’re not sure what to do, text us at 859-759-0916. We check texts throughout the day, even on weekends.
Common Questions About Family Dentistry
What is family dental care?
Family dental care means you can have most – or likely even all – of your family’s needs served by a single dental practice. Receiving all of your family’s services in one place, from dental exams to dental implants, saves you time, hassle, and often money as well.
Why go to a family dentist?
A family dentist provides a wide range of care, including general dentistry, cosmetic treatments, restorative services, emergency care, and even oral surgery. You can get all of the care your smile is likely to need from a team you know and trust, with few if any referrals to outside specialists. Visiting one dentist instead of multiple specialists saves time and money, especially with our Membership Plan.
What qualifications should you look for in a family dentist?
You should ensure the dentist offers services that suit the needs of your family. So, for example, if you have a teenager, you may want to select a dentist who offers orthodontic treatment. If you are interested in dental implants, look for a dentist who offers a full range of implant services. It’s also important to ensure the dentists in the practice are comfortable working with patients of all ages.