Aside from having a misaligned smile, one other reason that can cause a person to refrain from smiling is stained teeth. There is nothing wrong in wanting whiter teeth; however, nowadays, it would seem as though the teeth cannot get white enough for some. And due to the wide variety of products available in the market, people are being enticed to use those that promise to give “amazing” results.
However, most people don’t even know about this, but, teeth whitening products are actually not approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) because they are classified under cosmetics. Fortunately, the American Dental Association offers guidance to consumers with the help of the ADA seal of acceptance. Products that have the said seal have been analyzed by a panel of dentists. But, there is only a single over the counter product that received the seal of acceptance.
Due to these reasons, it is best for patients not to rely on store-bought products. Instead, considering the effective, safe, and tested alternative in the form of professional teeth whitening is best. At Smart Dental, we offer Zoom! in-house whitening and take-home systems provided by our dental professional. To be more convinced in choosing this approach among the other options available, here is a list of its benefits!
- Compared to over the counter options, professional whitening procedures are carried out by dentists, and patients are monitored all throughout. As a result, risks of soft tissue damage and other oral discomfort are more likely to be avoided.
- Patients don’t need to undergo a teeth whitening procedure multiple times before they can get favorable results. But with our in-house treatment, patients can expect results in an hour or so, in just one sitting.
- Professional teeth whitening treatment can exceed any store-bought teeth whitening products since it can fix mild to severe stains and discolorations.
- Instead of believing in the concept of “one size fits all,” in-house whitening can be customized based on the needs and preferences of patients to provide them with ideal results.
- After having the teeth whitened, those who considered the professional approach are more likely to have a boost in their confidence and self-esteem.
- Patients no longer have to restrict themselves from smiling. Due to the effective and even whitening the in-house whitening provides, they are once again free to smile to their heart’s content.
What are you waiting for? Take advantage of our Teeth Whitening treatment in Lexington, KY! Let our team at Smart Dental help in achieving the smile you have always dreamed of.